We live in a digital era, where technology helps convenience meet efficiency. In today's fast-paced world, many traditional practices have evolved with technological advances to keep up with the times. This now includes the notarization of important documents. The notary industry refers to it as remote online notarization or RON but it's also referred to as online notarization or virtual notarization.
Let's explore the benefits of online notarization and why it's a game-changer for both businesses and individuals.
Understanding Online/Virtual Notarization
Online notarization or virtual notarization is a process that allows businesses and individuals to have their documents notarized without having to physically appear in front of a notary public. Through the use of a secure online platform (Blue Ink Notary uses Blue Notary) that is integrated with video conferencing technology, you can connect with Blue Ink Notary to have documents notarized from the comfort of your home, office or just about anywhere else.
Benefits of Online/Virtual Notarization
1.Flexibility & Convenience - The first and foremost benefit of online notarization is convenience. Gone are the days of adjusting your schedule to make an appointment at your bank or commuting to UPS store or notary tag shop, and waiting your turn in line. With virtual notarization, the power is in your hands. Blue Ink Notary allows you to connect with a notary from the comfort of your home or office. Whether you're a busy professional, a stay-at-home parent, or someone with mobility challenges, the flexibility offered by online notarization is unparalleled.
2. Time & Cost Savings - Time is money, and we understand the value of both. Forget about dealing with long drives,expensive fuel prices or traffic to get a simple document notarized. Online notarization minimizes the time and money spent on getting to a notary, allowing you to focus on what truly matters to you or your business.
3. Document Security - Worried about the security of your sensitive documents? WIth the use of Blue Notary's state-of-the-art technology, you can be assured of the security and integrity of your documents. Encryption, multi-factor authentication and ID verification protocols are in place to safeguard you and your information, giving you peace of mind with every notarization.
4. Accessibility - Whether you're in Reading, Pennsylvania or across the globe, Blue Ink Notary brings notarization to the devices in your hands. Online notarization breaks down geographical barriers, making it an ideal solution for businesses and individuals with international transactions or connections. For those with limited mobility or those located in remote areas, virtual notarization makes notary service available to everyone as long as internet access is available.
5. Reduced Carbon Footprint - Help advance the green movement with online notarization. By eliminating the need for physical travel, you contribute to a smaller carbon footprint. Embrace eco-friendly practices while enjoying the convenience of have your documents notarized from the comfort of your home or office.
6. Reduced Paper & Paperwork - Traditional notarization requires the use of BILLIONS of sheets of paper annually, from hundred plus page loan packages to wills, POAs and living trust packages to simple 1-2 page documents. Online notarization helps cut down on the amount of paper needed, thereby saving trees and the by prodcucts of producing the paper. It also cuts down on the need for scanning and uploading of documents as documents notarized virtually can immediately be sent to all of the intended parties.
Your Online Notary Partner - Blue Ink Notary
Blue Ink Notary is committed to revolutionizing notary services by providing our virtual notary option. Embrace the future of convenience, security, and efficiency with a notary service that puts your needs first. Experience the benefits of online notarization today and let Blue Ink Notary provide a seamless, hassle-free experience for the notarziation of your important documents.
Contact Us to learn more or to schedule your remote notarization session today!