ONLINE NOTARY SERVICES
Most states across the United States have recently passed legislation allowing certain notarizations to be completed virtually using the internet...think of it like a Zoom meeting with some extra steps added.
With online or virtual notarization, you can be practically anywhere in the world and have your documents notarized!
Online notarization is not available for everyone or for all documents. Be sure to ask the document preparer or the party requesting notarization if they will accept an electronic signature before booking with Blue Ink Notary.
Contact us today to get a quote or to schedule your online notarization!
Steps to Have Your Documents Notarized Online:
1. Request an appointment
2. Upload or send us your document(s)
3. You'll get an email with what you need for the day of your appointment
4.Verify your identity by answering the 5 KBA (Knowledge Based Authentication) questions
5. Upload your non-expired government issued ID (Driver's license, non-driver's ID, passport or military ID)
6. Meet with the notary using our online platform to sign your document(s) and have them notarized electronically.
7. Once completed, you'll be receive access to your notarized document!
Disclaimer: I am not an attorney licensed to practice law in this Commonwealth.
I am not allowed to draft legal records, give advice on legal matters, including immigration, or charge a fee for those activities.